Monday, January 31, 2011

A Wild GersonCurse Label appears at another wedding!


I just got the nicest email from a new bride!!!

A ways back, I designed pretty little blue labels for a lovely lady's McCutcheon's wedding favors. She just dropped me a line to say the GersonCurse "Spread the Love" Jam labels were a big hit at her wedding - and she was nice enough to send along pics!

Sooo lush with the contrast of blue labels on red gingham! ... is it weird that I'm getting a little hungry?

I love it when a good plan comes together!
Thanks for the drool-worthy photos Hayley & hope you had an amazing wedding!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo awesome. Congratulations for helping make a wedding such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss D!!!! I'm so glad she sent over pics!
    <33333 (that's my heart swelling).


    Oh... and PS to the craptastic spammers who like to comment..You WILL get deleted, so why try?

    ReplyDelete